Covid-19 help and support
The Covid-19 pandemic is causing unprecedented challenges for companies of all types, leading many to re-think and re-plan almost all aspects of their business and operations.
In response to the situation, the Camco team is actively working to limit the impact of the virus on our own operations as much as possible, and to provide support where it is needed to help our trusted partners and clients through these difficult times.
At a company level, we are adhering strictly to the following simple steps to protect the health and welfare of ourselves, our families and our communities, and we would strongly encourage all sector participants to do the same:
- Practise good personal hygiene, including regular and thorough handwashing and sneezing/coughing into a tissue that is then immediately disposed of
- Work from home wherever possible
- Do not travel unless it is essential
- Maintain social distancing at all times (i.e. keeping more than 2m away from people you don’t live with)
- Isolate and support anyone with potential symptoms, which include fever and coughing, for 7-14 days.